Friday 22 March 2013

Banging My Head Against A Brick Wall!

This is exactly how I feel today! Frustration may kill me, if my kids don't!

Referral to Great Ormond Street has been achieved. The referral was sent over today (We saw consultant on tues) We now have to wait for a Doctor there to sign it off. Then it will be sent to their booking appointments bit, then they will phone me with dates for an appointment and all I have to do is pick one. However they are experiencing a backlog, so it may take some time for them to process it! So more phoning next week just to get a date!

Opthamology is being chased up again as still no appointment there. Imogen has been having issues with her eyes in the last week, with them being slightly red and itchy, so need referral sooner rather than later!

DLA are being bloody useless! They sent a request for a consultant form on 3rd March. Have they bothered to chase it up? No course not! The Consultant hasn't even recieved the form, so I have now had to phone DLA and ask them to ring the Consultant so that the form can be faxed over and then faxed back.

Tax Credits are being less than useless too. Sent my appeal back to them about something unrelated, they have not received the form or at least haven't updated the system to say they have.

I have decided I hate Tuesdays and Fridays. These are the days Imogen goes to nursery. It is lovely to get that few hours just me and the boy, but omg! Do I pay for it afterwards or what? Unrelentless crying over anything, grumpy, miserable, whinging child from hell! I really wonder whether this nursery lark is worth it! I don't want to take her out though. She loves it!!

I really wonder on days like today, what exactly we did to deserve this? Why us? Why our little girl? Sadly none of these questions have an answer and there is nothing I can do about it now. So enough of the self pity! Better suck it up and get on with it like we always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment