Monday 18 March 2013

Less than 24 Hours to go....

And Imogen sees the Consultant.

I am terrified of what they are going to say about my little girl. I have read so many things about different treatments, my mind has boggled slightly.

One thing I have realized  These days the only "person" I can talk to about this is the blog. How sad is that? Most of my friends disappeared the moment the word "disability" was mentioned. It hurts to realize that we meant so little to people. Especially the person I most saw as my friend. She couldn't get away fast enough. Which is funny cos my old best friend did exactly the same thing and I was told that I should grow a backbone and tell her where to go. Now I look at things differently and saw it coming, so did something about it early. Now I'm the bad one for following the advice I was given in the first place. Can anyone say hypocritical?

Sure I will blog again later when I can't sleep

x

No comments:

Post a Comment