Sunday 24 February 2013

About Me...

Thought I should do a proper introduction.

I am a 25 year old, mother of two :)  I am married, and have been for the past 5 years, been with hubby for 7 (get less for murder these days lol)

I read... A LOT, my best ever present was my KOBO Touch. It rarely leaves my hands once the kiddies are in bed. I read in the bath, in bed, whilst eating and too many more places to mention. I will attempt to read anything. I have eclectic taste when it comes to books.
Few of My Faves:

  • Twilight (Yes I know)
  • Harry Potter
  • Fifty Shades (Not the sex, I actually like the story lol)
  • Beautiful Creatures Series (most recent read)
  • The Kingkiller Chronicles
  • Anything Crime
  • Stephen King (Green Mile my all time fave)
I am reading Pandemonium at the moment by Lauren Oliver. I'm only a few chapters in but already hooked :)

I love music, life would be so boring without it. Kiddies and I love nothing better than dancing round the living room to cheesy pop.

Vampires :) hubby hates Twilight, I love it. "Vampires don't glisten, they go "poof"" according to him. Although don't get me wrong, I love Blade, Underworld etc.

Zombie films are my passion, love them!!! Seen most of them and watch them regularly. Another thing to drive Husband crazy.

So that's a little more about me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment