Tuesday 26 February 2013

One of those Days

Seriously, I am getting so fed up now.

Girlie needs a referral for opthamology to have her eyes tested. Now her consultant and opthamology are in the same building of the hospital, but it still hasn't been sent yet.

She needs a Naproxen Suspension (NSAID) to see if that will help control swelling of joints. Now that has to be specially ordered in for her and will take at least 10 days. I was told if this was the case, to get back in contact with the consultant. Can I get hold of his Secretary? Not a hope in that fiery place! Left voicemail to get her to contact me back but nothing.
So I need to get a prescription for Ibuprofen from the GP, so I call them and our GP has now gone on holiday for 3 weeks! So I can't get him to write the prescription. Can't get a phone appointment with any other doctor as they are far too busy today apparently. Means I have to call at 8.30 tomorrow in the hope of getting one then.

Vitamin D blood results not back yet. God knows when that will be.


All in all a complete nightmare today. Can I just go back to bed and start again??

No comments:

Post a Comment