Monday 18 February 2013

Normality....??

Girlie has to go in for more blood tests on Friday :( Not looking forward to that one, although she thinks it's great as she can go and play in the play room.

Hoping and praying today that somebody decides to cancel their appointment for Rheumatology Clinic tomorrow so that she can get the space. Selfish I know, but I really need to discuss the medication with the consultant and at least see if there is any sign of a prognosis. The waiting is driving me insane.

We had a lovely weekend at home, and girlie was in fine form yesterday, with smiles and giggles. Was really nice just to have a family day at home with no rushing around.

Looks like more joints may be beginning to flare though which is a bad sign, elbows are both looking a little larger than normal and her other wrist is beginning to look dodgy :( I don't think this is gonna get better any time soon. Just need to wait and see.


I HATE WAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment