Thursday 28 February 2013

Seriously? Can I Just Go Back To Bed?

Wow! Been a rough few days.

Girlie seems to have got a dodgy side effect from the amount of Ibuprofen she has been taking. We are talking Indigestion! She has been sick on and off since 1.30am Weds morning.
Tried unsuccessfully to get hold of the Consultant again, but surprise, surprise no answer.
Ended up with the fact that I had to ring the Children's Ward of our hospital to speak to a Dr there. He has suggested upping her Omeprazole to see if that helps.

Only thing is, now she's not eating I can't give her the new medication as it has to be taken with food. So the limp is back in full force. It almost looks like her foot is turning outwards when she walks. She is flaring in her other knee now, so it is getting to the point where she is really starting to suffer.

I don;t know what to do to make anything better for her. I feel so bloody helpless and it kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment