Thursday 18 April 2013

Ahhh Bliss!

Imogen has gone to nursery!!! 3 hours of blissful me and Riley time! With Easter Holidays Imogen has been off nursery for 3 weeks. It is lovely to have the time just me and the boy :)

Imogen had all three doses of IV steroids this week. It finished yesterday. She goes for her Methotrexate injection tomorrow at 10 am, then it's just waiting for it to begin working. I need to get onto the Community Nurses and find out if it has all been arranged for them to come out and give Imogen her injection at home. Although it's going to be tricky working it as she's at nursery 8.45-12.30 then comes home for an hour and then hopefully will be off with her brother to another nursery at 2pm so I can go to work.

Yes I am now a working mum!! I had a job interview on Monday and they offered me the job. Hours are slightly akward, but am trying to get the kids into a nursery just down the road from me for 2 afternoons a week so that I can start work at 3.30 and daddy can pick them up when he finishes.

Seems to be a pretty positive week this week. Hopefully it continues :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment