Monday 1 April 2013

Gosh, We're Off to GOSH!!

Yep, it's Tuesday tomorrow! Which means the dreaded trip to London and Great Ormond Street Hospital. I am terrified of going! But I know deep down that nowhere will be able to treat her any better.

It's hard to get my head around the fact that my little girl needs this sort of intervention to be able to get on with her life happily.

I know the why questions can't be answered, but as long as we can begin the journey to making Imogen more comfortable I can't really ask for anything else!

So we're leaving about 6.30am (not happy, I am not a morning person) to make sure we don't get stuck in too much traffic. Probably grab some breakfast on the way. I have already sorted out a packed lunch for the kids so they can have a munch if they get hungry.

I have already paid my congestion charge, as you can guarantee I will forget by the time we get back here and I can do without a massive fine!!

I think I have everything in order. Now it's just getting to sleep which I can see being an issue this evening. I think it might be time for a glass of wine.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment