Thursday 25 April 2013

Buzzy

Hey all :)

Ordered Imogen's Buzzy this morning :) We've gone for the LadyBuzz with the Bee-Stractors to hopefully make things a little easier.

Hydrotherapy did not go as well as anticipated. I think Imogen is afraid of water. I'm not sure why, but there is definitely something there. The Hydro room was boiling!!! I could have quite happily stripped and got in the pool too!! Riley ended up with just his jeans on in there as it was just overpowering!
We're hoping as she is going to be having weekly 30 min sessions that we can overcome this fear and we are going to take her swimming every weekend as a family to hopefully conquer it.

MTX day tomorrow. Community Nurse is coming out at 2pm to do the injection and fill in all the relevant paperwork. I'm so sick of paperwork! I seem to spend my life filling in forms for something or the other!!

Trying to contact the Consultant's Secretary today as well, as when Imogen gets her next blood tests I would like them to check her immunity to measles. She had the original jab at 13 months, but was due a booster in a few weeks. But due to MTX she cannot have any live vaccines. I just want to check that she's at least a little bit covered!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment